Monday, October 03, 2011

Suckseed.

It's about time to update, isn't it?

Just something interesting I need to mention; In less than 4 months, my twitter updates have already exceeded my blog posts. I guess twitter is a much simpler way to blog. Its 140-words limit just makes things easier and keep them short and sweet. I don't understand why some people just can't stand the word limit. I mean if you wanna whine, talk some shit or share your long-winded stories, why not just turn to blogging? Or you can just spam twitter with shorter sentences. Although spamming is kinda irritating.

Anyway, I've recently watched a very, very interesting Thai movie. Nope, it's not a horror film. It's a comedy with a very weird name, but it did not disappoint!

Presenting to you...
SUCKSEED!!

The movie is about three teenagers trying to make the big time in the music scene with a band they abruptly put together. Coupled with a love story, the movie turns out to be quite good.

The story line of the movie is actually nothing spectacular. I think it's the topic that the movie covers and the funny gags through out the movie that makes it good. C'mon, aren't we all already tired of all those Thai horror movies? Check out this Thai comedy for a change.

And the girl's quite cute too.

Ok, this post quite short. Bye.

No comments: