Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why must we serve?

Alrighty, folks. There was actually Direct Enlistment down at BMTC for the past three days and for every single day, I have at least a friend enlisting. Wenchong's all alone and faraway at School 4, Leo, KN and Kiat actually ended up in the same company and Zhili enlisted to my school.

I've actually been looking forward to this batch for past three months. In BMTC, there are many indicators that remind you that you are nearing your ORD. One of them is the final batch you will see through. And this batch is the one for me. You see, this current batch of PTP will graduate in early January. Shortly after that, my understudy will be coming in. Everything will get better from then on.

I feel like a desperate. lol.

Moving on to something totally unrelated and random, I've just finished watching season 3 of Parks and Recreation.

Man, I'm like a huge fan of comedy TV-series. I've watched quite a number of television comedies and most of them are still on-going. I think I need a list to keep track of the series that I've watched, just to keep myself updated. So, here goes:

How I Met Your Mother (Season 6)
Big Bang Theory (Season 4)
Community (Season 2)
Parks and Recreation (Season 3)
Modern Family (Season 2)
Family Guy (Season 7)
Futurama (Season 5)
That '70s Show (Season 8)
Adventure Time (Season 2)
Regular Show (Season 2)

The last two are actually cartoons from CN but I just add them in. Alright, the list is not that impressive. I wanna know more comedy series! Can someone introduce some to me?!?!?!

kthxbye.

No comments: