Monday, January 30, 2012

Hold on.

I haven't been using this space for quite sometime. It's partly because I have no time and mostly because I'm lazy.

So many things I want to do, so many things I have to do, but so little time.

It's already the end of the month and I still have no idea whether I am accepted for early matriculation at NUS. Need to ado some quick checks asap.

And I really need to start taking my BTT and start my driving lessons soon. My NS is coming to an end and I still haven't got my driving licence.

Speaking about NS, there's a lot of pressure on me to teach my understudy well because the financial year is closing and this is a crucial part of the year. It's unfair that he has to take up such an important task so soon after joining us at the HQ. But then again, NS itself is unfair at its highest level, so... yeah. I did it one year ago and I believe he can do it too.

I'm still deciding on whether to extend my service for another month to help the school through the closing stages of the financial year. Currently I'm leaning more towards no. But we'll see how it goes.

Until then, 13 working days/26 days to ORD!

No comments: