Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December.

Lately, I've got so lazy with words. I'm too lazy to come up with things to talk about, too lazy to translate my thoughts into words. Heck, I'm so lazy that the thought of using my brain tires me out.

And I've been blogging the easy way. Upload a random picture, add a sparing amount of words, look deep and pretentious. It's cool.

Alright, it's the time of the year again. Just a few more days to Christmas, the almighty holiday that will kick-start a festive season that follows through all the way till the end of January. Yay, December! Woohoo, end of the year!

Despite the happy, joyous atmosphere, I can't help but notice that there are really too many people born in December. It's not even Christmas yet, but birthday presents have already took a huge chunk off my pay cheque. It's almost like the Christmas gift-exchange started early.

And guess what, I'm just slightly more than two months away from my ORD. I should be glad but I've given some thoughts on extending my service for a couple of months to earn some allowance right before school starts. Should I sell my soul to the SAF for a little while more or not?

I'll think through that.

No comments: